You can find on this page details on how to remove WinARC for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall WinARC from your systemITVA LLC
. More data about ITVA LLC can be read here
. WinARC is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinARC folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\WinARC\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinARC. WinARC's main file takes around 7.54 MB (7907424 bytes) and is named winarc.exe.
The executable files below are part of WinARC. They take an average of 8.93 MB (9366620
bytes) on disk.
- Arc.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (81.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (321.00 KB)
- winarc.exe (7.54 MB)
The current page applies to WinARC version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of WinARC:
If you are manually uninstalling WinARC we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinARC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinARC
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\Arc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\WAShellExt32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\WAShellExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\winarc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\WinArcIcons.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\WinARC 184.108.40.206_Traces.xml.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinARC\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinARC\WinARC.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\winarc.ru
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\winarc.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinARC\winarc.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinARC is an application offered by ITVA LLC. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WinARC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinARC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinARC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinARC". If it exists on your system the WinARC application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinARC in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinARC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinARC.
8. After removing WinARC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinARC which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinARC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinARC by ITVA LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that WinARC by ITVA LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinARC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:37:02.540