WarfacePts is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WarfacePts from your computerMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More info about the program WarfacePts can be found at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\WarfacePts folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove WarfacePts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WarfacePts's main file takes around 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
WarfacePts contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
The current page applies to WarfacePts version 1.240
only. Click on the links below for other WarfacePts versions:
...click to view all...
WarfacePts is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall WarfacePts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WarfacePts with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WarfacePts or simply click the Search field and type in "WarfacePts". If it exists on your system the WarfacePts program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WarfacePts in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WarfacePts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WarfacePts:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WarfacePts.
8. After uninstalling WarfacePts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WarfacePts that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WarfacePts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WarfacePts by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that WarfacePts by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WarfacePts in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 13:31:20.107