This page contains complete information on how to remove WarfacePts for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WarfacePts from your PCMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Detailed information about WarfacePts can be found at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\WarfacePts directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WarfacePts is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 9.08 MB (9520768 bytes).
WarfacePts contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.84 MB (12419968
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.08 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This info is about WarfacePts version 1.276
only. Click on the links below for other WarfacePts versions:
...click to view all...
WarfacePts is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase WarfacePts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WarfacePts from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WarfacePts or simply click the Search field and type in "WarfacePts". If it is installed on your PC the WarfacePts app will be found automatically. After you select WarfacePts in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WarfacePts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WarfacePts:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WarfacePts.
8. After removing WarfacePts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WarfacePts which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WarfacePts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WarfacePts by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that WarfacePts by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WarfacePts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 13:54:26.117