This info is about WarfacePts for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WarfacePts from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on WarfacePts on Mail.Ru's web page. Usually the WarfacePts application is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\WarfacePts folder, depending on the user's option during setup. WarfacePts's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.36 MB (5624736 bytes).
The executables below are part of WarfacePts. They take about 5.64 MB (5918016
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.155
of WarfacePts. For other WarfacePts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WarfacePts is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall WarfacePts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WarfacePts from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WarfacePts or simply activate the Search field and type in "WarfacePts". If it exists on your system the WarfacePts program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WarfacePts in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WarfacePts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WarfacePts:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WarfacePts.
8. After uninstalling WarfacePts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WarfacePts which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WarfacePts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WarfacePts by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that WarfacePts by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WarfacePts in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 14:05:46.640