You can find below details on how to uninstall WarfacePts for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WarfacePts from your systemMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about WarfacePts on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the WarfacePts program is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\WarfacePts folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall WarfacePts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the WarfacePts's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.89 MB (6181280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WarfacePts. They occupy 6.43 MB (6739264
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.89 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to WarfacePts version 1.192
alone. For other WarfacePts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WarfacePts is an application released by Mail.Ru. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove WarfacePts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WarfacePts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WarfacePts or simply click the Search field and type in "WarfacePts". If it is installed on your PC the WarfacePts program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WarfacePts in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WarfacePts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WarfacePts:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WarfacePts.
8. After removing WarfacePts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WarfacePts that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WarfacePts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WarfacePts by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that WarfacePts by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WarfacePts supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 14:46:53.230