This info is about WarfacePts for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WarfacePts from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. You can read more about on WarfacePts at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. WarfacePts is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\WarfacePts directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. WarfacePts's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 5.16 MB (5406112 bytes).
WarfacePts contains of the executables below. They take 5.52 MB (5790528
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.16 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to WarfacePts version 1.143
alone. You can find below a few links to other WarfacePts releases:
...click to view all...
WarfacePts is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove WarfacePts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WarfacePts from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WarfacePts or simply click the Search feature and type in "WarfacePts". If it is installed on your PC the WarfacePts app will be found very quickly. After you click WarfacePts in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WarfacePts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WarfacePts:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WarfacePts.
8. After uninstalling WarfacePts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WarfacePts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WarfacePts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WarfacePts by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that WarfacePts by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WarfacePts in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 21:12:17.610