WarfacePts is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WarfacePts from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More information about WarfacePts can be found at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the WarfacePts application is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\WarfacePts directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1265 is the full command line if you want to uninstall WarfacePts. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.93 MB (5169616 bytes) on disk.
WarfacePts installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.29 MB (5545888
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.93 MB)
- HG64.exe (367.45 KB)
This data is about WarfacePts version 1.112
only. Click on the links below for other WarfacePts versions:
...click to view all...
WarfacePts is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WarfacePts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WarfacePts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WarfacePts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WarfacePts". The WarfacePts app will be found very quickly. After you select WarfacePts in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WarfacePts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WarfacePts:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1265
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WarfacePts.
8. After removing WarfacePts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WarfacePts which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WarfacePts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WarfacePts by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that WarfacePts by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WarfacePts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 16:04:12.243