WarfacePts is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WarfacePts from your systemMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about WarfacePts on Mail.Ru's website. The application is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\WarfacePts directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WarfacePts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the WarfacePts's primary executable file and it occupies about 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes) on disk.
WarfacePts installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.225
of WarfacePts. Click on the links below for other WarfacePts versions:
...click to view all...
WarfacePts is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase WarfacePts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WarfacePts from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WarfacePts or simply click the Search field and type in "WarfacePts". If it exists on your system the WarfacePts app will be found very quickly. After you select WarfacePts in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WarfacePts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WarfacePts:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WarfacePts.
8. After uninstalling WarfacePts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WarfacePts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WarfacePts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WarfacePts by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that WarfacePts by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WarfacePts in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 11:18:14.673