You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WarfacePts for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WarfacePts from your systemMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Please open http://wf.mail.ru
if you want to read more on WarfacePts on Mail.Ru's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\0 Distr (не удалять)\GamesMailRu\WarfacePts directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. WarfacePts's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1265. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.78 MB (6059984 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
WarfacePts contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.14 MB (6434544
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.78 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.64
of WarfacePts. You can find below a few links to other WarfacePts versions:
...click to view all...
WarfacePts is a program by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove WarfacePts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WarfacePts from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WarfacePts or simply activate the Search field and type in "WarfacePts". The WarfacePts application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WarfacePts in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WarfacePts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WarfacePts:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1265
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WarfacePts.
8. After removing WarfacePts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WarfacePts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WarfacePts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WarfacePts by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that WarfacePts by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WarfacePts supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-31 12:39:45.433