WarfacePts is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WarfacePts from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more details about WarfacePts on Mail.Ru's website. WarfacePts is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\WarfacePts folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove WarfacePts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
WarfacePts installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
This info is about WarfacePts version 1.239
alone. For other WarfacePts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WarfacePts is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove WarfacePts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WarfacePts from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WarfacePts or simply activate the Search field and type in "WarfacePts". If it exists on your system the WarfacePts application will be found automatically. After you click WarfacePts in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WarfacePts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WarfacePts:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WarfacePts.
8. After removing WarfacePts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WarfacePts that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WarfacePts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WarfacePts by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that WarfacePts by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WarfacePts in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:57:20.147