You can find below detailed information on how to remove VirtualDrive Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VirtualDrive Pro from your systemFarStone Technology Inc.
. You can read more on FarStone Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.farstone.com
if you want to read more on VirtualDrive Pro on FarStone Technology Inc.'s page. Usually the VirtualDrive Pro application is installed in the C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall VirtualDrive Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\Setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. VDMain.exe is the VirtualDrive Pro's main executable file and it occupies around 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
VirtualDrive Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.19 MB (4389735
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckVersion.exe (52.00 KB)
- DrvDisable64.exe (112.50 KB)
- EvalBrowse.exe (76.00 KB)
- fsreg.exe (52.05 KB)
- FSXDCommon.exe (36.00 KB)
- Regsvr32.exe (14.50 KB)
- ResUnist.exe (36.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (86.52 KB)
- UIFrame.exe (94.52 KB)
- UpdateFiles.exe (44.00 KB)
- VDMain.exe (20.00 KB)
- VDrive.exe (80.00 KB)
- vdtask.exe (156.00 KB)
- WebReg.exe (216.00 KB)
- Building.exe (68.00 KB)
- Burning.exe (48.00 KB)
- DVDCreator.exe (600.00 KB)
- Retriever.exe (136.00 KB)
- Start.exe (2.14 MB)
- inVHDDrvExe.exe (32.00 KB)
- RDTask.exe (104.00 KB)
- unVHDDrvExe.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to VirtualDrive Pro version 11.70
only. Click on the links below for other VirtualDrive Pro versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by VirtualDrive Pro when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\VirtualDrive
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VirtualDrive Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\VirtualDrive\atl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\VirtualDrive\AudioTrack.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\VirtualDrive\AudioTrack_RC.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\VirtualDrive\bk.bmp
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
VirtualDrive Pro is an application released by the software company FarStone Technology Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase VirtualDrive Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VirtualDrive Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VirtualDrive Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VirtualDrive Pro". If it exists on your system the VirtualDrive Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VirtualDrive Pro in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VirtualDrive Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VirtualDrive Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.farstone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VirtualDrive Pro.
8. After removing VirtualDrive Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VirtualDrive Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VirtualDrive Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VirtualDrive Pro by FarStone Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VirtualDrive Pro by FarStone Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VirtualDrive Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:38:01.183