VirtualDrive Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VirtualDrive Pro from your systemFarStone Technology Inc.
. You can find out more on FarStone Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to VirtualDrive Pro at http://www.farstone.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for VirtualDrive Pro is C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk and is titled VDMain.exe.
VirtualDrive Pro is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.19 MB (4395943
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckVersion.exe (52.00 KB)
- DrvDisable64.exe (112.50 KB)
- EvalBrowse.exe (82.52 KB)
- fsreg.exe (52.05 KB)
- FSXDCommon.exe (42.52 KB)
- Regsvr32.exe (14.50 KB)
- ResUnist.exe (36.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (86.52 KB)
- UIFrame.exe (86.52 KB)
- UpdateFiles.exe (44.00 KB)
- VDMain.exe (20.00 KB)
- VDrive.exe (90.52 KB)
- vdtask.exe (166.52 KB)
- WebReg.exe (196.00 KB)
- Building.exe (68.00 KB)
- Burning.exe (48.00 KB)
- DVDCreator.exe (600.00 KB)
- Retriever.exe (136.00 KB)
- Start.exe (2.14 MB)
- inVHDDrvExe.exe (32.00 KB)
- RDTask.exe (104.00 KB)
- unVHDDrvExe.exe (36.00 KB)
This web page is about VirtualDrive Pro version 11.80
alone. You can find below info on other releases of VirtualDrive Pro:
...click to view all...
VirtualDrive Pro is an application marketed by the software company FarStone Technology Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall VirtualDrive Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VirtualDrive Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VirtualDrive Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "VirtualDrive Pro". If it is installed on your PC the VirtualDrive Pro app will be found automatically. After you select VirtualDrive Pro in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VirtualDrive Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VirtualDrive Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.farstone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VirtualDrive Pro.
8. After uninstalling VirtualDrive Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VirtualDrive Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VirtualDrive Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VirtualDrive Pro by FarStone Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VirtualDrive Pro by FarStone Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VirtualDrive Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 13:16:22.720