This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VirtualDrive Pro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VirtualDrive Pro from your systemFarStone Technology Inc.
. More information on FarStone Technology Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on VirtualDrive Pro at http://www.farstone.com
. Usually the VirtualDrive Pro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VirtualDrive Pro. VDMain.exe is the VirtualDrive Pro's main executable file and it takes around 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
VirtualDrive Pro contains of the executables below. They take 4.54 MB (4756063
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckVersion.exe (52.00 KB)
- DrvDisable64.exe (112.50 KB)
- EvalBrowse.exe (76.00 KB)
- fsreg.exe (52.05 KB)
- FSXDCommon.exe (36.00 KB)
- Regsvr32.exe (14.50 KB)
- ResUnist.exe (36.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (88.00 KB)
- UIFrame.exe (98.77 KB)
- UpdateFiles.exe (44.00 KB)
- VDMain.exe (20.00 KB)
- VDrive.exe (76.00 KB)
- vdtask.exe (152.00 KB)
- WebReg.exe (216.00 KB)
- Building.exe (68.00 KB)
- Burning.exe (48.00 KB)
- DVDCreator.exe (928.00 KB)
- Retriever.exe (136.00 KB)
- Start.exe (2.14 MB)
- inVHDDrvExe.exe (36.00 KB)
- RDTask.exe (132.00 KB)
- unVHDDrvExe.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to VirtualDrive Pro version 11.10
alone. Click on the links below for other VirtualDrive Pro versions:
...click to view all...
VirtualDrive Pro is an application by the software company FarStone Technology Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall VirtualDrive Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VirtualDrive Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VirtualDrive Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "VirtualDrive Pro". If it exists on your system the VirtualDrive Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VirtualDrive Pro in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VirtualDrive Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VirtualDrive Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.farstone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VirtualDrive Pro.
8. After removing VirtualDrive Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VirtualDrive Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VirtualDrive Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VirtualDrive Pro by FarStone Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that VirtualDrive Pro by FarStone Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VirtualDrive Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 00:08:40.817