This info is about VirtualDrive Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VirtualDrive Pro from your computerFarStone Technology Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on FarStone Technology Inc.. More info about the application VirtualDrive Pro can be found at http://www.farstone.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\VirtualDrive directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\VirtualDrive\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VirtualDrive Pro. The program's main executable file has a size of 702.59 KB (719448 bytes) on disk and is named VDUIFrame.exe.
The following executables are contained in VirtualDrive Pro. They take 7.62 MB (7992839
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckVersion.exe (52.00 KB)
- DrvDisable64.exe (112.50 KB)
- DRVINST64.EXE (143.00 KB)
- EvalBrowse.exe (630.59 KB)
- fsreg.exe (52.05 KB)
- FSXDCommon.exe (574.59 KB)
- ImageBuildWiz.exe (662.59 KB)
- Regsvr32.exe (14.50 KB)
- ResUnist.exe (36.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (104.00 KB)
- UpdateFiles.exe (44.00 KB)
- VDrive.exe (70.59 KB)
- VDSetDriverNum.exe (590.59 KB)
- vdtask.exe (670.59 KB)
- VDUIFrame.exe (702.59 KB)
- WebReg.exe (196.00 KB)
- Building.exe (48.00 KB)
- Burning.exe (34.59 KB)
- DVDCreator.exe (744.00 KB)
- Retriever.exe (136.00 KB)
- Start.exe (2.14 MB)
The current web page applies to VirtualDrive Pro version 14.00
only. You can find below a few links to other VirtualDrive Pro versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling VirtualDrive Pro we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VirtualDrive Pro from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by VirtualDrive Pro's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\FarStone\VirtualDrive
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\FarStone\VirtualDrive\Data Files\VCDList.dat
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ó¦ÓÃ³ÌÐòÏòµ¼Éú³ÉµÄ±¾µØÓ¦ÓÃ³ÌÐò\VirtualDrive Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\VirtualDrive
VirtualDrive Pro is an application by FarStone Technology Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove VirtualDrive Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VirtualDrive Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VirtualDrive Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VirtualDrive Pro". If it exists on your system the VirtualDrive Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VirtualDrive Pro in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VirtualDrive Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VirtualDrive Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.farstone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\VirtualDrive\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VirtualDrive Pro.
8. After removing VirtualDrive Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VirtualDrive Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VirtualDrive Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VirtualDrive Pro by FarStone Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that VirtualDrive Pro by FarStone Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VirtualDrive Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 01:14:34.323