This page is about VirtualDrive Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall VirtualDrive Pro from your systemFarStone Technology Inc.
. Further information on FarStone Technology Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.farstone.com
to get more information about VirtualDrive Pro on FarStone Technology Inc.'s website. Usually the VirtualDrive Pro application is installed in the C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing VirtualDrive Pro is C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled VDMain.exe and it has a size of 20.00 KB (20480 bytes).
The executables below are part of VirtualDrive Pro. They occupy an average of 4.18 MB (4383271
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckVersion.exe (52.00 KB)
- DrvDisable64.exe (112.50 KB)
- EvalBrowse.exe (82.52 KB)
- fsreg.exe (52.05 KB)
- FSXDCommon.exe (42.52 KB)
- Regsvr32.exe (16.50 KB)
- ResUnist.exe (36.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (86.52 KB)
- UIFrame.exe (82.59 KB)
- UpdateFiles.exe (44.00 KB)
- VDMain.exe (20.00 KB)
- VDrive.exe (84.00 KB)
- vdtask.exe (162.59 KB)
- WebReg.exe (196.00 KB)
- Building.exe (68.00 KB)
- Burning.exe (48.00 KB)
- DVDCreator.exe (600.00 KB)
- Retriever.exe (136.00 KB)
- Start.exe (2.14 MB)
- inVHDDrvExe.exe (32.00 KB)
- RDTask.exe (104.00 KB)
- unVHDDrvExe.exe (36.00 KB)
The current page applies to VirtualDrive Pro version 12.2
alone. Click on the links below for other VirtualDrive Pro versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling VirtualDrive Pro we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\FsLodLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\inVHDDrvExe.exe
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\Logo.dll
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\ProdVer.dat
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\RAMDrive_RC.dll
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\RamDriveFiles.dat
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\RamDriverSys.dll
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\RDrv2KInterface.dll
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\RDrvInterface.dll
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\RDrvRpr.dll
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\RDTask.exe
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\RDTask_RC.dll
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\setup.sys
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\unVHDDrvExe.exe
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VHD\VHDCom.dll
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\VProdInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\WebMenu.ocx
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\WebReg.exe
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\WebRegRc.dll
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\WNASPI32.DLL
- C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\XDriveRC.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
VirtualDrive Pro is a program by the software company FarStone Technology Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove VirtualDrive Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VirtualDrive Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VirtualDrive Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "VirtualDrive Pro". If it is installed on your PC the VirtualDrive Pro program will be found automatically. When you select VirtualDrive Pro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VirtualDrive Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VirtualDrive Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.farstone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FarStone\VirtualDrive\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VirtualDrive Pro.
8. After uninstalling VirtualDrive Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VirtualDrive Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VirtualDrive Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VirtualDrive Pro by FarStone Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that VirtualDrive Pro by FarStone Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VirtualDrive Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 11:02:44.937