Vbsedit 32-bit is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit from your PCAdersoft
. Open here
for more info on Adersoft. You can read more about related to Vbsedit 32-bit at http://www.vbsedit.com
. Vbsedit 32-bit is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vbsedit directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. vbsedit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.54 MB (3711400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Vbsedit 32-bit. They take about 6.19 MB (6491296
bytes) on disk.
- htaedit.exe (2.42 MB)
- signtool.exe (231.83 KB)
- vbsedit.exe (3.54 MB)
This info is about Vbsedit 32-bit version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Vbsedit 32-bit releases:
...click to view all...
Vbsedit 32-bit is an application by Adersoft. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Vbsedit 32-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vbsedit 32-bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vbsedit 32-bit". If it is installed on your PC the Vbsedit 32-bit app will be found automatically. After you select Vbsedit 32-bit in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Vbsedit 32-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vbsedit 32-bit:
- The software company is: http://www.vbsedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit.
8. After removing Vbsedit 32-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vbsedit 32-bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vbsedit 32-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vbsedit 32-bit by Adersoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Vbsedit 32-bit by Adersoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Vbsedit 32-bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 22:15:01.763