Vbsedit 32-bit is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit from your systemAdersoft
. Further information on Adersoft can be seen here
. More information about Vbsedit 32-bit can be found at http://www.vbsedit.com
. Vbsedit 32-bit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vbsedit directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Vbsedit 32-bit's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe. Vbsedit 32-bit's main file takes around 3.54 MB (3713192 bytes) and is called vbsedit.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Vbsedit 32-bit. They take about 6.19 MB (6494880
bytes) on disk.
- htaedit.exe (2.43 MB)
- signtool.exe (231.83 KB)
- vbsedit.exe (3.54 MB)
This info is about Vbsedit 32-bit version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Vbsedit 32-bit releases:
...click to view all...
Vbsedit 32-bit is an application marketed by the software company Adersoft. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Vbsedit 32-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vbsedit 32-bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vbsedit 32-bit". If it exists on your system the Vbsedit 32-bit program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Vbsedit 32-bit in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vbsedit 32-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vbsedit 32-bit:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vbsedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vbsedit 32-bit.
8. After removing Vbsedit 32-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Vbsedit 32-bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vbsedit 32-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit by Adersoft from your computer, we are not saying that Vbsedit 32-bit by Adersoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 21:09:33.127