Vbsedit 32-bit is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit from your systemAdersoft
. You can find out more on Adersoft or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Vbsedit 32-bit can be found at http://www.vbsedit.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vbsedit directory (same installation drive as Windows). Vbsedit 32-bit's full uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe. vbsedit.exe is the Vbsedit 32-bit's main executable file and it takes about 3.54 MB (3707440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Vbsedit 32-bit. They take 6.19 MB (6488496
bytes) on disk.
- htaedit.exe (2.43 MB)
- signtool.exe (231.83 KB)
- vbsedit.exe (3.54 MB)
The current page applies to Vbsedit 32-bit version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Vbsedit 32-bit:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Vbsedit 32-bit:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vbsedit.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VBSFile\Shell\Edit with Vbsedit
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adersoft\VbsEdit 32-bit
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adersoft\VbsEdit 64-bit
Vbsedit 32-bit is a program by the software company Adersoft. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Vbsedit 32-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Vbsedit 32-bit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vbsedit 32-bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vbsedit 32-bit". The Vbsedit 32-bit application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vbsedit 32-bit in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Vbsedit 32-bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vbsedit 32-bit:
- The publisher is: http://www.vbsedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit.
8. After uninstalling Vbsedit 32-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vbsedit 32-bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vbsedit 32-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vbsedit 32-bit by Adersoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Vbsedit 32-bit by Adersoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Vbsedit 32-bit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:21:47.440