This web page is about Vbsedit 32-bit for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit from your PCAdersoft
. Open here
for more info on Adersoft. Click on http://www.vbsedit.com
to get more info about Vbsedit 32-bit on Adersoft's website. Usually the Vbsedit 32-bit application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vbsedit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Vbsedit 32-bit is C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. vbsedit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.46 MB (4672728 bytes) on disk.
Vbsedit 32-bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.04 MB (6330112
bytes) on disk.
- htaedit.exe (1.27 MB)
- signtool.exe (231.83 KB)
- vbsedit.&.htaedit.(32-bit)-patch.exe (85.50 KB)
- vbsedit.exe (4.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Vbsedit 32-bit. For more Vbsedit 32-bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vbsedit 32-bit is an application by the software company Adersoft. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Vbsedit 32-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vbsedit 32-bit or simply click the Search field and type in "Vbsedit 32-bit". If it is installed on your PC the Vbsedit 32-bit application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Vbsedit 32-bit in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Vbsedit 32-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vbsedit 32-bit:
- The publisher is: http://www.vbsedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit.
8. After uninstalling Vbsedit 32-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vbsedit 32-bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vbsedit 32-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit by Adersoft from your computer, we are not saying that Vbsedit 32-bit by Adersoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-29 08:31:53.553