This web page is about Vbsedit 32-bit for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit from your PCAdersoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Adersoft. You can read more about on Vbsedit 32-bit at http://www.vbsedit.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vbsedit directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Vbsedit 32-bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Vbsedit 32-bit's primary file takes around 3.47 MB (3639920 bytes) and is called vbsedit.exe.
The executable files below are part of Vbsedit 32-bit. They occupy an average of 5.90 MB (6187744
bytes) on disk.
- htaedit.exe (2.43 MB)
- vbsedit.exe (3.47 MB)
The current page applies to Vbsedit 32-bit version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Vbsedit 32-bit:
...click to view all...
Vbsedit 32-bit is a program released by Adersoft. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Vbsedit 32-bit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vbsedit 32-bit or simply click the Search field and type in "Vbsedit 32-bit". If it exists on your system the Vbsedit 32-bit program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vbsedit 32-bit in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vbsedit 32-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vbsedit 32-bit:
- The software company is: http://www.vbsedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vbsedit 32-bit.
8. After removing Vbsedit 32-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vbsedit 32-bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vbsedit 32-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vbsedit 32-bit by Adersoft from your computer, we are not saying that Vbsedit 32-bit by Adersoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vbsedit 32-bit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-29 08:21:30.740