Understand is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Understand from your computerSciTools
. Open here
where you can get more info on SciTools. Understand is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SciTools directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Understand is C:\Program Files\SciTools\Uninstall Understand.exe. Uninstall Understand.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 135.98 KB (139240 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Understand. They take about 66.73 MB (69975536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Understand.exe (135.98 KB)
- almd.exe (152.50 KB)
- almdntconfig.exe (168.50 KB)
- almdservice.exe (153.50 KB)
- almfree.exe (153.50 KB)
- almhostid.exe (155.00 KB)
- almstatus.exe (154.50 KB)
- almtest.exe (154.00 KB)
- crashlog.exe (995.50 KB)
- cwork.exe (12.96 MB)
- gvlayout.exe (1.08 MB)
- licenseserver.exe (1.45 MB)
- und.exe (13.30 MB)
- understand.exe (26.04 MB)
- uperl.exe (3.43 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- buildspy.exe (2.23 MB)
- g++wrapper.exe (29.50 KB)
- gccwrapper.exe (29.50 KB)
The current page applies to Understand version 3.1.75802
alone. You can find below a few links to other Understand releases:
...click to view all...
Understand is an application offered by the software company SciTools. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Understand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Understand from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Understand or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Understand". If it exists on your system the Understand program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Understand in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Understand, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Understand.
8. After removing Understand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Understand that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Understand using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Understand by SciTools from your computer, we are not saying that Understand by SciTools is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Understand supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 02:15:43.520