This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Understand for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Understand from your computerSciTools
. More information on SciTools can be seen here
. Usually the Understand application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SciTools folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Understand is C:\Program Files (x86)\SciTools\Uninstall Understand.exe. understand.exe is the Understand's primary executable file and it occupies circa 30.64 MB (32124920 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Understand. They occupy 88.35 MB (92644352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Understand.exe (117.22 KB)
- almd.exe (181.99 KB)
- almdntconfig.exe (201.49 KB)
- almdservice.exe (186.49 KB)
- almdservicealt.exe (186.49 KB)
- almfree.exe (181.99 KB)
- almhostid.exe (183.99 KB)
- almstatus.exe (186.99 KB)
- almtest.exe (182.49 KB)
- crashlog.exe (954.99 KB)
- gvlayout.exe (1.12 MB)
- licenseserver.exe (2.23 MB)
- und.exe (17.34 MB)
- undcwork.exe (18.16 MB)
- understand.exe (30.64 MB)
- uperl.exe (5.05 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- buildspy.exe (5.06 MB)
- g++wrapper.exe (26.50 KB)
- gccwrapper.exe (26.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Understand version 5.0.955
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Understand:
...click to view all...
Understand is a program by SciTools. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Understand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Understand with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Understand or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Understand". If it is installed on your PC the Understand program will be found very quickly. When you click Understand in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Understand, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Understand.
8. After uninstalling Understand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Understand that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Understand using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Understand by SciTools from your computer, nor are we saying that Understand by SciTools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Understand in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 07:38:32.157