This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Understand for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Understand from your computerSciTools
. More information on SciTools can be seen here
. Usually the Understand application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SciTools folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Understand is C:\Program Files (x86)\SciTools\Uninstall Understand.exe. understand.exe is the Understand's primary executable file and it occupies circa 30.64 MB (32124920 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Understand. They occupy 88.35 MB (92644352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Understand.exe (117.22 KB)
- almd.exe (181.99 KB)
- almdntconfig.exe (201.49 KB)
- almdservice.exe (186.49 KB)
- almdservicealt.exe (186.49 KB)
- almfree.exe (181.99 KB)
- almhostid.exe (183.99 KB)
- almstatus.exe (186.99 KB)
- almtest.exe (182.49 KB)
- crashlog.exe (954.99 KB)
- gvlayout.exe (1.12 MB)
- licenseserver.exe (2.23 MB)
- und.exe (17.34 MB)
- undcwork.exe (18.16 MB)
- understand.exe (30.64 MB)
- uperl.exe (5.05 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- buildspy.exe (5.06 MB)
- g++wrapper.exe (26.50 KB)
- gccwrapper.exe (26.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Understand version 5.0.955
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Understand:
...click to view all...
Understand is a program by SciTools. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Understand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Understand with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Understand or simply click the Search feature and type in "Understand". If it exists on your system the Understand program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Understand in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Understand, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Understand.
8. After uninstalling Understand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Understand that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Understand using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Understand by SciTools from your computer, nor are we saying that Understand by SciTools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Understand in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 07:38:32.157