Understand is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Understand from your computerSciTools
. Go over here
for more information on SciTools. Understand is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\SciTools directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Understand by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SciTools\Uninstall Understand.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Understand's main file takes around 37.82 MB (39662072 bytes) and is named understand.exe.
The executable files below are part of Understand. They occupy an average of 104.44 MB (109511297
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Understand.exe (117.19 KB)
- almd.exe (210.49 KB)
- almdntconfig.exe (230.99 KB)
- almdservice.exe (214.99 KB)
- almdservicealt.exe (214.99 KB)
- almfree.exe (210.99 KB)
- almhostid.exe (212.49 KB)
- almstatus.exe (214.99 KB)
- almtest.exe (211.49 KB)
- crashlog.exe (1.12 MB)
- gvlayout.exe (1.42 MB)
- licenseserver.exe (2.68 MB)
- und.exe (21.74 MB)
- undcwork.exe (21.28 MB)
- understand.exe (37.82 MB)
- uperl.exe (6.15 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- buildspy.exe (3.52 MB)
- g++wrapper.exe (30.00 KB)
- gccwrapper.exe (30.00 KB)
The current page applies to Understand version 5.0.940
only. For more Understand versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Understand is an application released by the software company SciTools. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Understand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Understand from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Understand or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Understand". If it is installed on your PC the Understand program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Understand in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Understand, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Understand.
8. After removing Understand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Understand that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Understand with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Understand by SciTools from your computer, nor are we saying that Understand by SciTools is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Understand in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 02:21:29.617