You can find below details on how to remove Understand for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Understand from your computerSciTools
. More info about SciTools can be found here
. Understand is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SciTools directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\SciTools\Uninstall Understand.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Understand. understand.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 37.96 MB (39806968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Understand. They occupy 110.06 MB (115407571
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Understand.exe (117.27 KB)
- almd.exe (210.49 KB)
- almdntconfig.exe (230.99 KB)
- almdservice.exe (214.99 KB)
- almdservicealt.exe (214.99 KB)
- almfree.exe (210.99 KB)
- almhostid.exe (212.49 KB)
- almstatus.exe (214.99 KB)
- almtest.exe (211.49 KB)
- crashlog.exe (1.12 MB)
- gvlayout.exe (1.42 MB)
- licenseserver.exe (2.68 MB)
- und.exe (21.84 MB)
- undcwork.exe (23.95 MB)
- understand.exe (37.96 MB)
- uperl.exe (6.18 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- buildspy.exe (6.20 MB)
- g++wrapper.exe (30.00 KB)
- gccwrapper.exe (30.00 KB)
This page is about Understand version 5.0.951
only. Click on the links below for other Understand versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Understand.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Understand Project
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Understand 5.0
Understand is a program marketed by SciTools. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Understand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Understand from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Understand or simply click the Search field and type in "Understand". If it exists on your system the Understand app will be found very quickly. When you click Understand in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Understand, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Understand.
8. After removing Understand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Understand that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Understand using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Understand by SciTools from your PC, nor are we saying that Understand by SciTools is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Understand supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:08:03.173