You can find below details on how to remove Understand for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Understand from your computerSciTools
. More info about SciTools can be found here
. Understand is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SciTools directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\SciTools\Uninstall Understand.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Understand. understand.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 37.96 MB (39806968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Understand. They occupy 110.06 MB (115407571
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Understand.exe (117.27 KB)
- almd.exe (210.49 KB)
- almdntconfig.exe (230.99 KB)
- almdservice.exe (214.99 KB)
- almdservicealt.exe (214.99 KB)
- almfree.exe (210.99 KB)
- almhostid.exe (212.49 KB)
- almstatus.exe (214.99 KB)
- almtest.exe (211.49 KB)
- crashlog.exe (1.12 MB)
- gvlayout.exe (1.42 MB)
- licenseserver.exe (2.68 MB)
- und.exe (21.84 MB)
- undcwork.exe (23.95 MB)
- understand.exe (37.96 MB)
- uperl.exe (6.18 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- buildspy.exe (6.20 MB)
- g++wrapper.exe (30.00 KB)
- gccwrapper.exe (30.00 KB)
This page is about Understand version 5.0.951
only. Click on the links below for other Understand versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Understand.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Understand Project
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Understand 5.0
Understand is a program marketed by SciTools. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Understand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Understand from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Understand or simply activate the Search field and type in "Understand". The Understand application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Understand in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Understand, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Understand.
8. After removing Understand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Understand that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Understand using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Understand by SciTools from your PC, nor are we saying that Understand by SciTools is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Understand supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:08:03.173