You can find on this page details on how to remove Understand for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Understand from your computerSciTools
. Additional info about SciTools can be found here
. Understand is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SciTools folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Understand is C:\Program Files\SciTools\Uninstall Understand.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. understand.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 52.76 MB (55318520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Understand. They occupy about 150.29 MB (157588786
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Understand.exe (115.66 KB)
- crashlog.exe (1.63 MB)
- gvlayout.exe (1.42 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (22.49 KB)
- und.exe (37.53 MB)
- undcwork.exe (29.91 MB)
- understand.exe (52.76 MB)
- uperl.exe (6.17 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.48 MB)
- buildspy.exe (6.19 MB)
- g++wrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- gccwrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Understand version 5.1.987
alone. You can find below a few links to other Understand releases:
...click to view all...
Understand is a program released by SciTools. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Understand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Understand from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Understand or simply activate the Search field and type in "Understand". If it is installed on your PC the Understand app will be found very quickly. After you click Understand in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Understand, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Understand.
8. After removing Understand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Understand which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Understand using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Understand by SciTools from your computer, nor are we saying that Understand by SciTools is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Understand supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 17:09:28.867