This page is about Understand for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Understand from your computerSciTools
. Check out here
for more info on SciTools. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SciTools directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\SciTools\Uninstall Understand.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Understand. Understand's primary file takes about 53.52 MB (56119328 bytes) and is called understand.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Understand. They occupy about 151.44 MB (158798533
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Understand.exe (116.28 KB)
- crashlog.exe (1.66 MB)
- gvlayout.exe (1.42 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (22.53 KB)
- und.exe (37.79 MB)
- undcwork.exe (29.96 MB)
- understand.exe (53.52 MB)
- uperl.exe (6.21 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.48 MB)
- buildspy.exe (6.22 MB)
- g++wrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- gccwrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.1006
of Understand. Click on the links below for other Understand versions:
...click to view all...
Understand has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Understand from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Understand Project
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Understand 5.1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SciTools\Understand 5.1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-155342125-1650853734-364590225-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\SciTools\bin\pc-win64\understand.exe
Understand is an application by the software company SciTools. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Understand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Understand from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Understand or simply activate the Search field and type in "Understand". If it is installed on your PC the Understand application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Understand in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Understand, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Understand.
8. After uninstalling Understand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Understand which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Understand with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Understand by SciTools from your computer, nor are we saying that Understand by SciTools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Understand supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 19:09:26.410