This web page is about Unlocker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Unlocker from your computerCedrick Collomb
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Cedrick Collomb. Detailed information about Unlocker can be seen at http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Unlocker.inf,uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Unlocker. Unlocker's primary file takes around 92.00 KB (94208 bytes) and its name is Unlocker.exe.
Unlocker is composed of the following executables which take 92.00 KB (94208
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of Unlocker. You can find below info on other releases of Unlocker:
...click to view all...
Unlocker is an application by Cedrick Collomb. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Unlocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Unlocker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unlocker or simply click the Search field and type in "Unlocker". If it is installed on your PC the Unlocker app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Unlocker in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Unlocker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker:
- The web site of the program is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Unlocker.inf,uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unlocker.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unlocker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Unlocker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:50:56.713