This web page contains complete information on how to remove Unlocker for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Unlocker from your systemCedrick Collomb
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Cedrick Collomb. Please open http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
if you want to read more on Unlocker on Cedrick Collomb's web page. Unlocker is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory, subject to the user's option. Unlocker's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Uninstall.exe. Unlocker's primary file takes around 86.00 KB (88064 bytes) and is named Unlocker.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Unlocker. They occupy about 246.63 KB (252554
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (90.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (55.04 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (86.00 KB)
- UnlockerAssistant.exe (15.50 KB)
This data is about Unlocker version 1.8.9
only. Click on the links below for other Unlocker versions:
...click to view all...
Unlocker is a program marketed by the software company Cedrick Collomb. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Unlocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Unlocker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Unlocker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unlocker". If it is installed on your PC the Unlocker program will be found very quickly. When you select Unlocker in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Unlocker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker:
- The publisher is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unlocker.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unlocker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb from your PC, we are not saying that Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unlocker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-14 15:37:05.823