Unlocker is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Unlocker from your systemCedrick Collomb
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Cedrick Collomb. Please open http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
if you want to read more on Unlocker on Cedrick Collomb's page. Usually the Unlocker application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Unlocker is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. UnlockerAssistant.exe is the Unlocker's primary executable file and it occupies circa 17.00 KB (17408 bytes) on disk.
Unlocker is composed of the following executables which occupy 186.59 KB (191072
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (76.59 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (93.00 KB)
- UnlockerAssistant.exe (17.00 KB)
This info is about Unlocker version 1.9.1
only. Click on the links below for other Unlocker versions:
...click to view all...
Unlocker is an application offered by Cedrick Collomb. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Unlocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Unlocker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unlocker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unlocker". If it exists on your system the Unlocker app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Unlocker in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unlocker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker:
- The web site of the program is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unlocker.
8. After removing Unlocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unlocker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unlocker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 13:14:02.447