You can find below detailed information on how to remove UnLocker for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall UnLocker from your computerCedrick Collomb
. Check out here
for more details on Cedrick Collomb. Click on http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
to get more info about UnLocker on Cedrick Collomb's website. UnLocker is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\UnLocker folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove UnLocker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UnLocker\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled UnLocker.exe and it has a size of 93.00 KB (95232 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with UnLocker. They take about 206.00 KB (210942
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (96.00 KB)
- UnLocker.exe (93.00 KB)
- UnLockerAssistant.exe (17.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.2
of UnLocker. For more UnLocker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UnLocker has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerInject32.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Unlocker.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\README.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Uninstall Unlocker.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Unlocker Homepage.url
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-4158058859-3795555393-3768620513-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe
UnLocker is an application offered by Cedrick Collomb. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase UnLocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase UnLocker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UnLocker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UnLocker". The UnLocker application will be found automatically. After you click UnLocker in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UnLocker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UnLocker:
- The web site of the program is: http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UnLocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UnLocker.
8. After uninstalling UnLocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UnLocker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UnLocker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UnLocker by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, nor are we saying that UnLocker by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove UnLocker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 10:19:34.090