This info is about Unlocker for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Unlocker from your PCCedrick Collomb
. More info about Cedrick Collomb can be found here
. Click on http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
to get more facts about Unlocker on Cedrick Collomb's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Unlocker is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 92.00 KB (94208 bytes) on disk and is named Unlocker.exe.
Unlocker contains of the executables below. They occupy 171.32 KB (175429
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (62.32 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (92.00 KB)
- UnlockerAssistant.exe (17.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Unlocker version 1.9.0
only. Click on the links below for other Unlocker versions:
...click to view all...
Unlocker is an application by the software company Cedrick Collomb. Some people try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Unlocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Unlocker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unlocker or simply click the Search field and type in "Unlocker". The Unlocker application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Unlocker in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Unlocker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker:
- The web site of the application is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unlocker.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unlocker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unlocker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, nor are we saying that Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unlocker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 05:24:46.673