Unlocker is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Unlocker from your computerCedrick Collomb
. Further information on Cedrick Collomb can be seen here
. You can read more about on Unlocker at http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Unlocker is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called UnlockerAssistant.exe and it has a size of 20.87 KB (21368 bytes).
Unlocker is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.22 MB (1283688
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Unlocker.exe (90.87 KB)
- UnlockerAssistant.exe (20.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.8
of Unlocker. For other Unlocker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Unlocker is a program offered by the software company Cedrick Collomb. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Unlocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Unlocker from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unlocker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unlocker". If it is installed on your PC the Unlocker program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Unlocker in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Unlocker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker:
- The software company is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unlocker.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unlocker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb from your PC, we are not saying that Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unlocker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-11 08:23:20.213