This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Unlocker for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Unlocker from your systemCedrick Collomb
. More information on Cedrick Collomb can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Unlocker at http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Unlocker's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the Unlocker's main executable file and it occupies circa 56.26 KB (57614 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Unlocker. They occupy an average of 56.26 KB (57614
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Unlocker version 1.8.7
only. Click on the links below for other Unlocker versions:
...click to view all...
Unlocker is a program offered by Cedrick Collomb. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Unlocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Unlocker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Unlocker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unlocker". If it exists on your system the Unlocker application will be found automatically. When you click Unlocker in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Unlocker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker:
- The software company is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unlocker.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unlocker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unlocker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, nor are we saying that Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unlocker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-26 12:19:49.077