TuneUp360 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TuneUp360 from your computerSpotmau, Inc.
. Further information on Spotmau, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about TuneUp360 can be found at http://www.TuneUp360.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. TuneUp360's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled TuneUp360.exe and it has a size of 594.34 KB (608600 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with TuneUp360. They occupy about 2.23 MB (2341808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- reminder.exe (450.34 KB)
- schedule.exe (16.81 KB)
- statistic.exe (14.81 KB)
- TuneUp360.exe (594.34 KB)
- TuneUp360Mon.exe (150.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This web page is about TuneUp360 version 22.214.171.124.10
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TuneUp360:
TuneUp360 is a program released by the software company Spotmau, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall TuneUp360 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TuneUp360 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TuneUp360 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp360". The TuneUp360 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TuneUp360 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp360, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp360:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.TuneUp360.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp360.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp360, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp360 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp360 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp360 by Spotmau, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp360 by Spotmau, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp360 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-25 10:48:32.183