TuneUp360 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TuneUp360 from your computerSpotmau, Inc.
. More info about Spotmau, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.TuneUp360.com/
to get more details about TuneUp360 on Spotmau, Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove TuneUp360 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called TuneUp360.exe and its approximative size is 594.34 KB (608600 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside TuneUp360. They take about 2.68 MB (2811312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- reminder.exe (450.34 KB)
- schedule.exe (16.81 KB)
- statistic.exe (14.81 KB)
- TuneUp360.exe (594.34 KB)
- TuneUp360Mon.exe (150.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168.11
of TuneUp360. Click on the links below for other TuneUp360 versions:
TuneUp360 is a program offered by Spotmau, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase TuneUp360 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TuneUp360 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TuneUp360 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp360". The TuneUp360 application will be found very quickly. When you click TuneUp360 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp360, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp360:
- The publisher is: http://www.TuneUp360.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneUp360.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp360, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp360 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneUp360 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp360 by Spotmau, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp360 by Spotmau, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp360 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 02:36:55.393