You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TuneUp360 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TuneUp360 from your computerSpotmau, Inc.
. More information on Spotmau, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.TuneUp360.com/
to get more info about TuneUp360 on Spotmau, Inc.'s website. TuneUp360 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove TuneUp360 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 606.31 KB (620864 bytes) on disk and is labeled TuneUp360.exe.
The following executables are installed beside TuneUp360. They occupy about 2.69 MB (2823576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- reminder.exe (450.31 KB)
- schedule.exe (16.81 KB)
- statistic.exe (14.84 KB)
- TuneUp360.exe (606.31 KB)
- TuneUp360Mon.exe (150.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
This page is about TuneUp360 version 18.104.22.168.0
only. For other TuneUp360 versions please click below:
TuneUp360 is a program by the software company Spotmau, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase TuneUp360 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TuneUp360 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TuneUp360 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp360". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp360 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TuneUp360 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TuneUp360, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp360:
- The software company is: http://www.TuneUp360.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneUp360.
8. After removing TuneUp360, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp360 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp360 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp360 by Spotmau, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp360 by Spotmau, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneUp360 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-28 19:19:21.070