You can find below details on how to uninstall TuneUp360 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TuneUp360 from your systemSpotmau, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Spotmau, Inc.. More info about the software TuneUp360 can be seen at http://www.TuneUp360.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp360 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall TuneUp360 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TuneUp360\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 606.31 KB (620864 bytes) on disk and is labeled TuneUp360.exe.
TuneUp360 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.69 MB (2823576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- reminder.exe (450.31 KB)
- schedule.exe (16.81 KB)
- statistic.exe (14.84 KB)
- TuneUp360.exe (606.31 KB)
- TuneUp360Mon.exe (150.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199.10
of TuneUp360. For more TuneUp360 versions please click below:
TuneUp360 is an application offered by Spotmau, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase TuneUp360 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp360 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TuneUp360 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneUp360". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp360 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TuneUp360 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp360, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp360:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.TuneUp360.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp360\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TuneUp360.
8. After removing TuneUp360, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp360 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp360 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp360 by Spotmau, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp360 by Spotmau, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp360 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 07:05:07.187