This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TuneUp360 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TuneUp360 from your computerSpotmau, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Spotmau, Inc.. You can read more about on TuneUp360 at http://www.TuneUp360.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TuneUp360. The program's main executable file is titled TuneUp360.exe and occupies 606.31 KB (620864 bytes).
TuneUp360 contains of the executables below. They take 2.69 MB (2823576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- reminder.exe (450.31 KB)
- schedule.exe (16.81 KB)
- statistic.exe (14.84 KB)
- TuneUp360.exe (606.31 KB)
- TuneUp360Mon.exe (150.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
The current web page applies to TuneUp360 version 184.108.40.206.7
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TuneUp360:
TuneUp360 is a program by Spotmau, Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase TuneUp360 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp360 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TuneUp360 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneUp360". If it exists on your system the TuneUp360 program will be found automatically. After you select TuneUp360 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp360, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp360:
- The software company is: http://www.TuneUp360.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp360\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneUp360.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp360, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp360 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneUp360 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp360 by Spotmau, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp360 by Spotmau, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp360 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:11:50.747