You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TradeMessenger for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall TradeMessenger from your PCFocus Technology Co.,Ltd.
. More information on Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. can be seen here
. Usually the TradeMessenger application is installed in the C:\Program Files\FocusChina\TradeMessenger-en directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\FocusChina\TradeMessenger-en\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TradeMessenger. TradeMessenger-en.exe is the TradeMessenger's primary executable file and it occupies circa 335.31 KB (343360 bytes) on disk.
TradeMessenger contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.39 MB (4604294
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TMLauncher.exe (327.29 KB)
- TradeMessenger-en.exe (335.31 KB)
- uninstall.exe (425.21 KB)
- 7z.exe (166.38 KB)
- DataAssistant.exe (469.31 KB)
- DataImport.exe (208.81 KB)
- network-diag.exe (33.81 KB)
- ReportTool.exe (462.31 KB)
- TMAutoUpdate.exe (982.81 KB)
- TMPlatform.exe (474.81 KB)
- UrlProtocol.exe (406.31 KB)
- DataImport.exe (204.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TradeMessenger. You can find here a few links to other TradeMessenger versions:
...click to view all...
TradeMessenger is a program by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall TradeMessenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TradeMessenger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TradeMessenger or simply activate the Search field and type in "TradeMessenger". If it is installed on your PC the TradeMessenger app will be found automatically. When you click TradeMessenger in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TradeMessenger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TradeMessenger.
8. After removing TradeMessenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TradeMessenger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TradeMessenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TradeMessenger by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that TradeMessenger by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TradeMessenger in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 07:10:13.700