You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TradeMessenger for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TradeMessenger from your systemFocus Technology Co.,Ltd.
. More data about Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. can be found here
. TradeMessenger is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FocusChina\TradeMessenger-en directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing TradeMessenger is C:\Program Files (x86)\FocusChina\TradeMessenger-en\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. TradeMessenger-en.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 335.31 KB (343360 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TradeMessenger. They take 5.31 MB (5569535
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TMLauncher.exe (328.31 KB)
- TradeMessenger-en.exe (335.31 KB)
- uninstall.exe (446.99 KB)
- 7z.exe (166.38 KB)
- DataAssistant.exe (485.81 KB)
- DataImport.exe (212.81 KB)
- network-diag.exe (33.81 KB)
- ReportTool.exe (467.81 KB)
- TMApplicationsUpdate.exe (757.81 KB)
- TMAutoUpdate.exe (1.08 MB)
- TMPlatform.exe (482.81 KB)
- UrlProtocol.exe (415.31 KB)
- DataImport.exe (204.00 KB)
This data is about TradeMessenger version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other TradeMessenger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TradeMessenger is an application marketed by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove TradeMessenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TradeMessenger from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TradeMessenger or simply activate the Search field and type in "TradeMessenger". If it is installed on your PC the TradeMessenger program will be found very quickly. After you click TradeMessenger in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TradeMessenger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TradeMessenger.
8. After removing TradeMessenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TradeMessenger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TradeMessenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TradeMessenger by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that TradeMessenger by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TradeMessenger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-18 18:29:55.633