You can find below details on how to uninstall TradeMessenger for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TradeMessenger from your systemFocus Technology Co.,Ltd.
. Further information on Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. can be found here
. Usually the TradeMessenger program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FocusChina\TradeMessenger-en directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TradeMessenger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FocusChina\TradeMessenger-en\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 310.13 KB (317576 bytes) on disk and is titled TradeMessenger-en.exe.
TradeMessenger is comprised of the following executables which take 8.21 MB (8609909
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FocusRemoteSrv_en.exe (1.52 MB)
- TMLauncher.exe (337.50 KB)
- TradeMessenger-en.exe (310.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (463.67 KB)
- 7z.exe (166.38 KB)
- DataAssistant.exe (610.63 KB)
- DataMigration.exe (406.63 KB)
- FocusRemoteViewer.exe (1.05 MB)
- ReportTool.exe (622.13 KB)
- TMApplicationsUpdate.exe (448.63 KB)
- TMAutoUpdate.exe (1.16 MB)
- TMPlatform.exe (531.63 KB)
- UrlProtocol.exe (492.63 KB)
- DataImport.exe (204.00 KB)
This info is about TradeMessenger version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TradeMessenger:
...click to view all...
TradeMessenger is a program by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove TradeMessenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TradeMessenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TradeMessenger or simply activate the Search field and type in "TradeMessenger". If it is installed on your PC the TradeMessenger program will be found very quickly. When you click TradeMessenger in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TradeMessenger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TradeMessenger.
8. After removing TradeMessenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TradeMessenger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TradeMessenger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TradeMessenger by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that TradeMessenger by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TradeMessenger in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-18 13:34:20.383