This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TradeMessenger for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TradeMessenger from your computerFocus Technology Co.,Ltd.
. More information on Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Archivos de programa\TradeMessenger-en folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Archivos de programa\TradeMessenger-en\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TradeMessenger. TradeMessenger's primary file takes about 3.65 MB (3827608 bytes) and its name is TradeMessenger-en.exe.
TradeMessenger is composed of the following executables which take 5.87 MB (6152958
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (555.16 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (311.90 KB)
- AutoUpdateAssist.exe (76.90 KB)
- DataAssistant.exe (344.40 KB)
- DataImport.exe (81.40 KB)
- Repair.exe (74.40 KB)
- ReportTool.exe (113.40 KB)
- TMPlatform.exe (269.40 KB)
- TradeMessenger-en.exe (3.65 MB)
- UrlProtocol.exe (443.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of TradeMessenger. For more TradeMessenger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TradeMessenger is a program by the software company Focus Technology Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove TradeMessenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TradeMessenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TradeMessenger or simply click the Search feature and type in "TradeMessenger". If it is installed on your PC the TradeMessenger app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TradeMessenger in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TradeMessenger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TradeMessenger.
8. After uninstalling TradeMessenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TradeMessenger that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TradeMessenger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TradeMessenger by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that TradeMessenger by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TradeMessenger in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-28 10:47:13.183