This info is about TradeMessenger for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TradeMessenger from your PCFocus Technology Co.,Ltd.
. More information about Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. can be read here
. TradeMessenger is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeMessenger-en folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for TradeMessenger is C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeMessenger-en\uninstall.exe. TradeMessenger-en.exe is the TradeMessenger's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.66 MB (3835480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TradeMessenger. They occupy 5.89 MB (6171104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (555.20 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (313.09 KB)
- AutoUpdateAssist.exe (78.09 KB)
- DataAssistant.exe (345.59 KB)
- DataImport.exe (82.59 KB)
- Repair.exe (75.59 KB)
- ReportTool.exe (114.59 KB)
- TMPlatform.exe (271.09 KB)
- TradeMessenger-en.exe (3.66 MB)
- UrlProtocol.exe (445.09 KB)
The current web page applies to TradeMessenger version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other TradeMessenger versions:
...click to view all...
TradeMessenger is an application released by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove TradeMessenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TradeMessenger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TradeMessenger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TradeMessenger". If it exists on your system the TradeMessenger program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TradeMessenger in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TradeMessenger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TradeMessenger.
8. After removing TradeMessenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TradeMessenger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TradeMessenger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TradeMessenger by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that TradeMessenger by Focus Technology Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TradeMessenger in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-12 17:02:31.390