You can find below detailed information on how to remove TotalImageConverter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TotalImageConverter from your PCSoftplicity, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Softplicity, Inc.. Please open http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
if you want to read more on TotalImageConverter on Softplicity, Inc.'s web page. TotalImageConverter is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalImageConverter directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing TotalImageConverter is C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ImageConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.25 MB (7603744 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside TotalImageConverter. They occupy about 8.37 MB (8780047
bytes) on disk.
- ImageConverter.exe (7.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of TotalImageConverter. For other TotalImageConverter versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling TotalImageConverter we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by TotalImageConverter when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Image Converter_is1
TotalImageConverter is an application marketed by the software company Softplicity, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove TotalImageConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TotalImageConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TotalImageConverter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TotalImageConverter". If it exists on your system the TotalImageConverter program will be found automatically. After you select TotalImageConverter in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TotalImageConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TotalImageConverter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TotalImageConverter.
8. After uninstalling TotalImageConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalImageConverter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TotalImageConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TotalImageConverter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:52:40.657