This web page is about TotalImageConverter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TotalImageConverter from your PCSoftplicity, Inc.
. More information about Softplicity, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
to get more data about TotalImageConverter on Softplicity, Inc.'s website. TotalImageConverter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. TotalImageConverter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe. ImageConverter32.exe is the TotalImageConverter's main executable file and it occupies around 49.04 MB (51425680 bytes) on disk.
TotalImageConverter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 55.31 MB (57998774
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bpgdec.exe (218.50 KB)
- cjpeg.exe (111.93 KB)
- ect.exe (1.52 MB)
- gifsicle.exe (332.50 KB)
- guetzli_windows_x86-64.exe (565.50 KB)
- ImageConverter32.exe (49.04 MB)
- pdn2png.exe (298.50 KB)
- pngquant.exe (737.00 KB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (100.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
This web page is about TotalImageConverter version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other TotalImageConverter versions:
If you're planning to uninstall TotalImageConverter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall TotalImageConverter:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TotalImageConverter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\bpgdec.exe
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\cjpeg.exe
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\CoolUtilsContextMenu32.dll
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\CoolUtilsContextMenu64.dll
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\ect.exe
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\gifsicle.exe
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\guetzli_windows_x86-64.exe
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\ievision.dll
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\ievision64.dll
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\ImageConverter32.exe
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\imagemagick.dll
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\libgfl340.dll
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\libgfle340.dll
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\libjpeg-62.dll
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\libwebp.dll
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\pdn2png.exe
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\pngquant.exe
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\qtImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\RegisterExplorer.exe
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\ResIL.dll
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\zlib1.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Image Converter_is1
TotalImageConverter is a program by the software company Softplicity, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall TotalImageConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TotalImageConverter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TotalImageConverter or simply click the Search field and type in "TotalImageConverter". If it is installed on your PC the TotalImageConverter application will be found very quickly. After you select TotalImageConverter in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TotalImageConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TotalImageConverter:
- The publisher is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TotalImageConverter.
8. After uninstalling TotalImageConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalImageConverter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TotalImageConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TotalImageConverter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-20 08:33:07.977