TotalImageConverter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TotalImageConverter from your computerSoftplicity, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Softplicity, Inc.. More information about TotalImageConverter can be found at http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
. TotalImageConverter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove TotalImageConverter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ImageConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 15.48 MB (16232744 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TotalImageConverter. They take 17.10 MB (17930760
bytes) on disk.
- bpgdec.exe (218.50 KB)
- ImageConverter.exe (15.48 MB)
- pdn2png.exe (298.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about TotalImageConverter version 7.1
only. You can find below a few links to other TotalImageConverter versions:
TotalImageConverter is an application by Softplicity, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TotalImageConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TotalImageConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TotalImageConverter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TotalImageConverter". If it exists on your system the TotalImageConverter app will be found very quickly. After you click TotalImageConverter in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TotalImageConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TotalImageConverter:
- The software company is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TotalImageConverter.
8. After removing TotalImageConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalImageConverter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TotalImageConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TotalImageConverter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-10 21:50:30.180