TotalImageConverter is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TotalImageConverter from your computerSoftplicity, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Softplicity, Inc.. Click on http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
to get more info about TotalImageConverter on Softplicity, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TotalImageConverter. ImageConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 15.29 MB (16033576 bytes) on disk.
TotalImageConverter contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.94 MB (17760753
bytes) on disk.
- bpgdec.exe (218.50 KB)
- ImageConverter.exe (15.29 MB)
- pdn2png.exe (298.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of TotalImageConverter. Click on the links below for other TotalImageConverter versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall TotalImageConverter.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Image Converter_is1
TotalImageConverter is a program offered by Softplicity, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase TotalImageConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TotalImageConverter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TotalImageConverter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TotalImageConverter". The TotalImageConverter application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TotalImageConverter in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TotalImageConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TotalImageConverter:
- The publisher is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TotalImageConverter.
8. After removing TotalImageConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalImageConverter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TotalImageConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TotalImageConverter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:01:55.963