TotalImageConverter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TotalImageConverter from your computerSoftplicity, Inc.
. Further information on Softplicity, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the program TotalImageConverter can be seen at http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalImageConverter folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TotalImageConverter. ImageConverter.exe is the TotalImageConverter's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.34 MB (4553048 bytes) on disk.
TotalImageConverter is comprised of the following executables which take 5.47 MB (5732595
bytes) on disk:
- ImageConverter.exe (4.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
For more TotalImageConverter versions please click below:
TotalImageConverter is an application released by the software company Softplicity, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall TotalImageConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TotalImageConverter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TotalImageConverter or simply activate the Search field and type in "TotalImageConverter". If it is installed on your PC the TotalImageConverter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TotalImageConverter in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TotalImageConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TotalImageConverter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TotalImageConverter.
8. After removing TotalImageConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalImageConverter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TotalImageConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TotalImageConverter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TotalImageConverter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:24:28.557