This page is about TotalAV for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TotalAV from your PCTotalAV
. Further information on TotalAV can be found here
. Please open http://www.totalav.com
if you want to read more on TotalAV on TotalAV's web page. TotalAV is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalAV folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for TotalAV is C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalAV\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the TotalAV's main executable file and it takes approximately 155.29 KB (159020 bytes) on disk.
TotalAV contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.20 MB (4404124
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PasswordExtension.Win.exe (174.08 KB)
- SecurityService.exe (432.76 KB)
- uninst.exe (155.29 KB)
- Update.Win.exe (328.80 KB)
- subinacl.exe (291.13 KB)
- devcon.exe (87.63 KB)
- devcon.exe (62.13 KB)
- openvpn.exe (728.34 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (32.34 KB)
- avupdate.exe (1.88 MB)
- sd_inst.exe (87.30 KB)
This web page is about TotalAV version 4.1.7
alone. Click on the links below for other TotalAV versions:
...click to view all...
TotalAV has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TotalAV:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TotalAV:
Registry that is not removed:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
TotalAV is an application by TotalAV. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TotalAV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TotalAV from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TotalAV or simply activate the Search field and type in "TotalAV". The TotalAV application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TotalAV in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TotalAV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TotalAV:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.totalav.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalAV\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TotalAV.
8. After uninstalling TotalAV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalAV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TotalAV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TotalAV by TotalAV from your computer, we are not saying that TotalAV by TotalAV is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TotalAV supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 18:24:50.350