This info is about TotalAV for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TotalAV from your systemTotalAV
. Additional info about TotalAV can be found here
. You can see more info on TotalAV at http://www.totalav.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalAV directory (same installation drive as Windows). TotalAV's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalAV\uninst.exe. TotalAV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.59 MB (10055448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TotalAV. They occupy 26.49 MB (27774475
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PasswordExtension.Win.exe (2.33 MB)
- SecurityService.exe (4.75 MB)
- TotalAV.exe (9.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (158.02 KB)
- Update.Win.exe (4.84 MB)
- subinacl.exe (291.13 KB)
- devcon.exe (87.63 KB)
- devcon.exe (62.13 KB)
- openssl.exe (910.77 KB)
- openvpn.exe (865.63 KB)
- openvpn.exe (722.47 KB)
- avupdate.exe (1.88 MB)
- sd_inst.exe (88.25 KB)
The current page applies to TotalAV version 4.13.34
only. You can find below info on other releases of TotalAV:
...click to view all...
TotalAV is an application released by the software company TotalAV. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall TotalAV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TotalAV with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TotalAV or simply click the Search feature and type in "TotalAV". If it exists on your system the TotalAV program will be found very quickly. When you select TotalAV in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TotalAV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TotalAV:
- The software company is: http://www.totalav.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalAV\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TotalAV.
8. After uninstalling TotalAV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalAV which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TotalAV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TotalAV by TotalAV from your PC, we are not saying that TotalAV by TotalAV is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TotalAV supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 16:58:02.523